- Accompany tax assessors on property inspections
- Act as a complete liaison to the tax assessor regarding any contact with the client
- File returns on Business Personal Property as required
- File for applicable abatements, exemptions or any special valuations as prescribed by the local tax code
- Negotiate Business Personal Property and / or Real Estate valuations informally with the tax assessor to secure the most favorable valuation legally possible
- Represent client's interests at formal hearings before tax review boards
- Advise client of avenues of appeal beyond tax review boards
- Advise client of potential tax exposure for expansion locations
- Provide an estimated tax liability report for accrual purposes during May-August and report final assessed value and tax due, in October so fourth quarter adjustments can be made
- Non standard reports by request
- Assist client in resolving any tax statement irregularities
Triad Ad Valorem Group, LLC
"Texas Property Tax Specialists since 1993"
TRIAD will not go beyond legally acceptable limits in any way to attempt to reduce your property tax liability.
All of TRIAD's actions will be defendable and verifiable.